OT: More on CO2

"CO2 emissions rising for first time in four years"

WTF! Where do they get their numbers? According to the Mauna Loa data it's been rising pretty well monotonically since their measurements began, with no sign of a four-year pause. See here for the results for this century
(in green) together with the global temperatures (navy blue) as published by our own Met Office. The whole AGW story is riddled with fake news!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Crap journalism? Are they picking up and totally mis-reporting a statement somewhere that the *projections* have risen?

I really don't know what to despair of more:

Global warming

UK Politics (with or without Brexit)

False news and populism

The almost total absence of journalistic integrity (with a couple of honourable exceptions)

Reply to
newshound

The whole thing is a giant scam.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

The MSM is funded by big corporate advertising.

The EU and the goverenments are funded by big corporates to do advertsing and anti-competitive legislation.

It is, in short, all corporate adverstising.

Social justice, climate change, LBGT, whatever its ALL CORPORATE ADVERTISING. To make you into willing slaves to the consumer bandwagon...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher