OT Left brain...Right brain. Heh Heh!

Another khazar "our boys" moment, since when has his lot, that is the EEU ever produced anything positive. Since it never existed until 700 years ago. It is inherently a barbaric and savage nomadic death cult. An example is the "bell curve" book, where it fails (another harry trait) to convince anyone of its false positive contribution, but really shows what it really a bastard race that is the sole cause of the worlds ills.

Reply to
Anonymous

Really, how is it that I can contra rotate my fingers in front of me and many others cannot? I've never understood that one, somebody said its a left and right brain thing. I say, rubbish, its some kind of learned thing, probably from a long forgotten task I had to do. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I'm not sure what contra rotate my fingers is, but I can do the live long and prosper hand, and I can move each finger seperatly, but only by practicing.

I've heard some can twitch their ear I can't do that.

Reply to
whisky-dave