OT'ish: Dodgy eBay listing?

Compare the contents of this old eBay listing:

with this current listing:

... dodgy dealings?

Reply to
nothanks

And this one:

Same seller, sold yesterday - perhaps a relist?

and here's the seller of the picclick listing:

with no signs of the machine in their history. The ebay listing number isn't found (although could be old).

Curious...

Theo

Reply to
Theo

The listing has now disappeared and eBay sent me this: "We think eBay account xxxxxx has been used without the account owner's permission, so we're now restoring it to them", with lots of advice about avoiding being scammed. I was tempted, so this was a near miss.

Reply to
nothanks