OT I am expecting too much from the apprentices

Why should they be expected do it right when the Sky Sports football journalist does not even know the rules of Euro 2016?.

FFS

Reply to
ARW

To save me reading through 17 pages of shit would you care to give us a clue where this mistake is?

tim

Reply to
tim...

Thinking anyone cares?

Reply to
Richard

Pretty much on page 1 and then repeated throughout

  1. Drawing of lots

should read

  1. UEFA national team coefficient ranking

As per this document

Article 18.01

Reply to
ARW

They draw balls to decide who plays who, why not just draw balls to decide who's the winner :-)

Reply to
Andy Burns

I don't know the rules myself. Of course I'm not pretending to be a sport reporter.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff