OT Guardian Science Funnies

In message , Tim Watts writes

To enable you to sell less and therefore be competitive.

Reply to
bert

Coming from you I take that as a complement

Reply to
bert

Or connect them across the output of solar panels and wait for the sun to rise.

Reply to
bert

Priceless.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Could we make that heads instead of hands? That would stop them spreading their nonsense more effectively.

Reply to
Bob Henson

FWIW, they did actually ask scientists to send in their favorite jokes - e.g. we got an email circulated around my dept with their request. How things proceeded thereafter I don't know.

#Paul

Reply to
news13k