OT Grenfell tower fire. More details.

Just a summation of the speculation going on, no real facts about why people were trapped. Typical wiki, some will believe its true.

Reply to
dennis

Why don't you edit it? Perhaps if the south facing side was covered with PV panels it would have saved it?

On second thoughts, please don't.

Reply to
Graham.

Its like anything., In the end sane people give up correcting wiki when the original author simply reinstates what was changed.

I tried to correct a most trivial typo once. The power of a certain aircraft engine was quoted in watts and horsepower, but the conversion didn't work...unless I swapped two digits in one of the figures.

So I corrected it, but no, this typo seems to have been there since Noah's Ark at least and the original author cited several places with the same mistake as evidence that 'he was right'

I gave up.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Any percentage in whinging about it on the Talk page for that entry?

Reply to
Tim Streater

You can't edit it until the facts are known. Anything I did would be just as much speculation as what is there. About the only thing I could add is a note to say its all speculation and that would stay there for how many minutes?

Reply to
dennis