[Grenfell] in the news today...

One of the buildings found to have unsafe cladding following checks prompted by the Grenfell disaster is... Burnham Tower.

You couldn't make it up.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Well as I've said before, this is what you get by letting different teams do different bits of a job withough anyone talking to each other. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Another one is Napier University

That's the same Napier University where you can study Building Control and Fire Engineering.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

shit got me there...but the building has sprinklers and lots of active and passive fire precautions koocil blocks don't have...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Quite. But then koocil hoose scroungers lives ain't worth much. They should be grateful to be given a roof over their heads.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

En el artículo , snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com escribió:

Whoops! Another victory for Scottish building inspectors.

Heh.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

good point well made ........

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

no big problem...unlike down south ...

away back to puting on your body paint .......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...