OT Electric Shavers - mens views needed

feel.

Don't see the connection, unless you are refering to shaving with a cut throat? Not sure I'd like to try that without a mirror or indeed at all.

I can shave with or without a mirror but if I start a shave with a mirror it's hard not to use it for the rest of that shave.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Such nutters can go jump in a lake. I hope it reflects the level of trust between us. If we can talk about things like that hopefully she will feel able to talk about other far more important things that will come along in the future.

We've always made the effort to talk about anything in an open, truthfull and adult manner. OK the finer details of some subjects might get glossed over or even omitted but if a direct question is asked it will get answered.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Just because I've grown a beard doesn't mean I'm not washing it or my face at least twice a day. Got to admit a runny nose isn't very pleasant though, just had a cold...

Anyone any recommendations for beard trimmers? It's now about 6 weeks old and starting to get a bit straggly. A beard suits, "designer stubble" doesn't so not cutting too short is a requirement, down to

3/4 or 1/2" long would be about right.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice