OT: Electric cars actually burn fossil fuels

Have you calculated your break even cost between the extra cost of the battery and the cost of petrol?

I think you missed the </sarc> tag...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You're forgetting the outlay of buying the car and batteries. Work out how long before you get that paid back in savings. When I did, it worked out eventually equal, so no point in paying money earlier than you need to.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey