OT.......DIY Rocket bicycle project ?

A challenge for all of you DIY guys to make one of these ;-)

Bod

My pilot's license expired some years ago....

Reply to
Davey

:-)

Reply to
Bod

In article , Bod writes

What I love about it is that it looks so much like a stock bike in its construction, v impressive.

In contrast, I didn't view the 24hr tandem endurance record set by Guy Martin & pal to be particularly impressive as I didn't view it as a 'proper' bike.

Reply to
fred

To many peeps watching the Sky adverts!

Reply to
Broadback

Sorry, you lost me (don't watch adverts). I'm guessing they have the lycra mafia in them though :-?

Guy's a lovely bloke but that was a go-cart and no argument . . .

Reply to
fred

Sounds a bit lethal. Brian

Reply to