OT creasote

I've found some in my garage. I know it's illegal and I'll have to dispose of it within the regs, but I've now got two little spots on a sweatshirt, and they're still visible and smelling after two machine washes. Has anyone knowledge of what to get it off with? TIA< Pete

Reply to
goodolpete

Pour a can of Coca Cola in to the next machine wash.

Reply to
Lino expert

Plastic explosive. It's the only thing that will shift it.

Reply to
Bruce

Eucalyptus oil

Reply to
Angela

Angle grinder.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

You can quite legally use it...

Just cut round them with a sharp knife.

(probably better to not be wearing it at the time)

Reply to
John Rumm

This is something that should be kept and cherished forever - sort of like the great smell of a wet labrador drying out in front of the Aga.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Or for housegholds with more modest aspirations, a jack russell in the microwave

Owain

Reply to
Owain