I've found this hole cutter

To be very helpful when cutting holes under 120mm in perspex/tin/alluminium.

Just arrived this morning. :-)

The3rd Earl Of Derby

of a soil pipe with one for fitting a strap on boss.

Reply to
John Rumm

Dunno about that, I did use it in a drill press on flat perspex.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Screwfix do one as well, got one last year to cut holes for recessed

12v halogens in the bathroom.
Reply to
Staffbull

used when the main cutter comes into contact with the material so the central hole shouldn't enlarge the hole like this one once cutting starts.

Reply to
Fred

50GBP, blow that for a game of soldiers.
Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I had one 15 years ago, but found it to be suicidal to use with a hand drill due to the cutter digging in and stalling. Might be OK on soft plastic in a bench drill.

john2

Reply to
john2