Damp in garage problem found!!

I made a post a few weeks ago that made no headway as my explanatio

wasn't that good. Anyway my garage is at the end of a terrace o garages with a single skin brick wall and corrugated asbestos roof. have found the damp problem I had originally posted about. The asbesto roof is pourous the bottom of it is soaking wet and it's also drippin in places. What can I do as I use it as a workshop type area with tool and bit's and bob's all over the place, that I obviously don't wan getting wet/damp

-- Alec

Reply to
Alec

The message from Alec contains these words:

Are you sure about that? We haven't had much rain of late and condensation can be sufficiently bad to drip in certain circumstances.

Reply to
Roger

A product called acropol will reseal the roof sheets may require a primer if very porous.

Reply to
Alex

I've recently experienced the worst condensation that I've seen in my garden shed in the 20 years it's been there (corrugated plastic roof, definitely leak-free).

Reply to
Bob Martin

If its really porous, most types of paint will de-pore it. But its much more likely to be condensation.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Yes it does sound more likely to be Condensation thinking about it Anyway I can stop this or at least reduce it

-- Alec

Reply to
Alec