garage conversion

I am converting a detached garage into a workshop/office, the garage will be partitioned so half can be used for storing junk and then a separate room for the office. The garage walls are single skin brick with about a half inch of render on the outside, the DPC looks to be in good condition with no rising or penetrating damp the garage has a flat roof with timber joists and felted roof. I have put rockwool insulation between the joists and plasterboarded it over, i have also made a stud work floor with polystyrene insulation and then a plywood top sheet arrangement. The task this weekend is to make the stud walls and batten the external walls to receive the insulation and plasterboard. My question is as follows: for the stud walls i intend to use rockwool fibreglass as they will not be faced against brickwork. As for the two wall that will be against the brickwork can i still use fibreglass or should i use kingspan which is much more expensive bearing in mind there is no damp or condensation? Anything else i have forgotten?

Thanks for any help given.

Tom

Reply to
Tom