Damp in Garage

Hi, My garage is the last one in a line of terrace garages at the end o

my back garden. It got terribly damp last winter so in the summer I ha the outer wall re-pointed and had a new stick down flashing put on. No the wall is just as damp as last year. Any ideas? It's a single ski brick wall with an asbestos roof

-- Alec

Reply to
Alec

Where is the damp appearing?

sponix

Reply to
--s-p-o-n-i-x--

Pressumably at the top since he's mentioned the roof.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby