OT Computer change

Hi guys I've just changed from a Mac Mini to an iMac. All is OK except that all my received emails (I'm using Hotmail) are shown in a nasty looking font with scruffy serifs, which is not comfortable to read. Can anyone tell me how to select a different font, please?
Mr Fuxit wrote:

<http://email.about.com/od/windowslivehotmailtips/qt/How-To-Change-The-Default-Font-In-Windows-Live-Hotmail.htm
Mr Fuxit wrote:

Install Linux.
Or set the default font in the browser :-)
--
Ineptocracy

Thanks, guys, but that hasn't worked. You see, it's the INCOMING text I want to change, not the SENT text. Every thing I send is OK, but what I get back is horrible!
Mr Fuxit wrote:

Use a proper email client (eg thunderbird) and turn off HTML rendering?
Get a GoogleMail account and put a redirect on your hotmail account?
--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim /

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
Mr Fuxit wrote:

Looks like you can't format lines properly either.
Are you reading it in MacMail as a download, or in a web browser?
For mac mail, Go to preferences, fonts and colors, message font, then select font and size.
For Safairi its all screwed. Apple have decided its not your business, but theirs to decide what font is default in their browser.
The simplest answer is to download e.g. firefox and use that to read your web based mail.
The more complex answer is that you can set up a style sheet and apply it to the mail site.
http://webdesign.about.com/od/css/ht/htcssusersafari.htm
--
Ineptocracy

In article

Why don't you ask in uk.comp.sys.mac, f'rinstance? You'll just get twerpy answers here.
--
Tim