OT: Carrot supermarket swindle

Integrity is not profitable.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Now let me tell you what a sensible person would have done. Put down the food and hobble out without buying or stealing anything.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

What has this to do with your lack of English skills? Do try to stay on topic.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That's where the skill comes in.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Aren't there penetrating creams for that?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You can't spell, learn English, if they have that in the colonies.

And you somehow know which businesses I use in another country? You really are thick as f*ck aren't you?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But think of his Immortal Soul.

Reply to
Max Demian

It provides status and respect. Something beneficial to making decent relationships, both personal and working.

I would never enter a business relationship with someone I did not trust, yet I might enjoy a social even with their company.

So ultimately, integrity is very profitable indeed.

Reply to
Fredxx

Souls don't exist.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Convincing others of your integrity is the profitable thing, not actually having integrity itself. Indeed, honesty, integrity, may lead people to doubt you. Politicians don't get elected by having integrity, they get elected by lying.

Reply to
Dr. Zaius

Only if it's observed by others. If nobody sees you nick something, your integrity is unaffected. Why do you think celebrities make a fuss about their charity donations? It's not the donating that does them good, it's people thinking they did.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey