OT: Carrot supermarket swindle

It does as far as the machine is concerned. It all depends if there is a member of staff watching you.

I've not tried the carrot thing, but I have on occasion accidentally paid the wrong amount due to it not scanning properly. They never walk over and say I've done it wrong.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You can do it with anything, just don't make it too obvious.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You're nuts. None of the above benefited you.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I once bought 20 rolls of chicken wire from Focus DIY (now B&Ms). The till girl couldn't be bothered taking them all out, so she asked how many. I said 12. At B&Ms I bought a water butt tap. I picked up a pack of 5, which was supposed to be opened into singles before going on the shelf, but they had forgotten. The bar code indicated to the till that it was 1. I found 5 in it when I got home. I kept the other four. You have to take all these little extras in life.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Then you are not Richard Madeley.

Reply to
ARW

Ever put a carrot in a girl's bum?

Reply to
Reb Biker

Why did you not just put down your shopping? Did the pain cause you to forget?

Whatever, means the same thing. The guy that decides if you get done for theft.

Try that in a supermarket here. Cameras, security guards, one way mirrors. But there are a lot of theives in Scotland.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I look nothing like that, watch my videos more carefully.

No, she was uglier than me and thought she was onto a winner.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You need to learn better English, convict.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Cheating is profitable.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Ah so sorry not speak good English not realise have to pay.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Why are they not caught?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Is this a specific event you are quoting?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

What the f*ck are you talking about shrinkage and expandage? What has the volume of product to do with the tag?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Quite. We ('most people' I believe) have a conscience and have to live with any decisions we make.

No empathy, conscience respect for others and 'of course' you wouldn't understand what 'doing the right thing' was all about.

It also explains how some people vote the way they do ...

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I find with anything like that I just put on a tubigrip type of thing. Keep the joint or muscle warm and straight and it will heal.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The conviction only occurs if you're caught. And you can say you made a mistake.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That is a one way passage. Now, lets discuss the front bottom.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Who?

Reply to