OT: Car insurance

The 123 account seems too good to be true. Beats the hell out of most savings accounts

Reply to
stuart noble

There are sites that will email you when a cheaper tariff becomes available, you don't even need to DIY.

Reply to
dennis

I used to have a Nationwide flexaccount but closed it because they made so many mistakes. I closed my Santander account because I was fed up with the frequent T&C changes and they made a real hash of my bank account tranfer (but so did First Direct).

I haven't done the maths but I am not convinced this cashback would cover the fees for me.

All my savings are in my offset mortgage.

I don't use a "high street" bank.

Reply to
Mark

Can't you read? I have stated that I haven't received ANYTHING from Tescos.

Reply to
Mark

Evidently it is *you* who can't read or follow the simple instructions of how to exploit their loyalty card schemes. You won't get anything from either unless you do put in an appearance at least quarterly.

Reply to
Martin Brown

Those deals hack me off - there isn't a JS petrol station for many miles. Even Tesco's nearest is about 10 miles. It usually is not worth it.

Reply to
polygonum