OT Budapest airshow.

that was impressive! .............

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

What, that harry posted a link to something interesting for a change! ;-)

Seeing that sort of thing makes you wonder how some humans can manage to multitask and often at very high speeds and whist under attack and others can't seem to use their phones / GPS / radio whilst driving without crashing into something? ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Not to mention those that find a ballot paper too much of a challenge.

Reply to
Richard

That chopper pilot was pretty hopeless; couldn't keep the damn thing upright even!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

why do people insist on posting these things full size (that will be the embed attribute)

you should let me decide if I want it full screen, not you decide for me, it's rude

tim

Reply to
tim...

They can also be people who have a strong enough character to not be bullied into answering an unanswerable question, 'Dick'.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

but they are mostly wummin ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Do you have any stats on that, OOI? ;-)

I think because women tend to multitask more than men ... and men tend to focus / enjoy / single task on driving more than women, you may well be right.

That's a long way from *all* men or women of course. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

ALL wumin....well nearly all I do know some good wummin drivers but they just throw all the bad ones into sharp relief ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...