OT Brilliant maps.

Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

Reply to
newshound

Your praise made me look at the link (Harry is in my killfile). I am interested in maps but won't be bookmarking this link.

Reply to
Dave W

Perhaps you'll be interested in this map, URL tell you what it is.

whisky-dave

Yes, thanks. The Roman cf Mongolian Empires are interesting; couldn't see one of the British Empire - probably bigger than the other two combined.

Reply to
PeterC

Ah, a bit of digging:

PeterC

That certainly does look interesting and relevant today, were it not for the fact that I'm not a drinker!

I was going to recommend the tubemap showing walking time between stations

but it only shows the times along each line, not between lines.

Here is a list of some distances between lines that are quicker to walk:

only takes 2 mins from Great Portland Street to Regents Park, but following the tube lines would take 23 minutes.

Reply to
Dave W

Nice map.

Reply to
Pamela

Well you don't have to be a drinker, just the one that pays for the round(s) ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave