OT bottle conditioned beer: follow up

Thanks to everyone who responded. I've followed up most of the leads. What a wonderful thing is Usenet.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Yes very much underrated. The forums (Fori?) never seem to actually work for me. Most are very hard to figure out how to use and the web sites that host them are often advert driven. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Bill, a suggestion that I don't think anybody has mentioned is to contact your local CAMRA group. They are sure to know everywhere in the local vicity where these beers can be bought.

There's a micro brewery less than a mile from me that sells exactly what you want - no use to you, I know, but you may well find one very close by that you just don't know about!

Reply to
Terry Casey