OT: Beggars at the door?

I've seen street beggars obviously, but this guy was going door to door! In a wheelchair with only two teeth left. And yes I did give him some money.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

mug...he could probably buy and sell you .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

But how many wheels?

I think I had his brother.

I didn't have any spare cash, but forgot to ask how he got his wheelchair up the stairs to an upper flat.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

ha ha

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oo er!

He counted mine!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The chair could be faked, but his teeth looked terrible.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That's the result plenty get with methamphetamine

Reply to
invalid unparseable

This is the UK right, known far and wide for its excellent dental hygiene?

Reply to
rbowman

A wheelchair with teeth? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Yeah, on the cogs that drive the wheels :-)

On that note, you reminded me of an old woman in an electric chair (titter) with such a fancy hood over the top for rain, that I mistook her for a small parked car (like a Peel P50 or Gee whizz). She was trying to cross a zebra crossing and both me and the driver in front ignored her. She shook her fist at both of us.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Unlike the USA where you all have what look like plastic teeth, and go to crazy expensive dentists that give you freaky drugs. I'll stick to my way.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I was considering the rich ones. I'd forgotten about the deep south.

I go to the dentist if a tooth hurts and not before. Otherwise they just make up things to be done.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey