OT: Attracting a deer using a harp

Commander Kinsey

What have I lost? Why are you not entertained by this video?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I think he means that we do get a lot of strange video links posted here in addition to polly tics and other off topic stuff, and why would we want to get involved in random stuff? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Brian

For your benefit, the video shows a young woman standing in a field on the edge of a wood, playing a "hand held" harp (strapped to her body, not standing on the ground). In the background a deer is seen, which gradually and rather tentatively approaches her from behind. She has her back to it so she is totally oblivious. Suddenly something spooks it, and it runs away into the wood. The noise of it doing so spooks her and she leaps sideways with "what was that" sort of expression.

Reply to
NY

NY wrote on 29/08/2020 :

Playing 'The Sound of Silence'.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

she shat herself....that was the good bit...tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

You remind me of one of those people who read books on TV :-)

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Agreed.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That's why I prefixed it with OT.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I wouldn't normally see the link as you are both in my killfile, but Brian's posting included it. I'm a bit suspicious of why the camera is set up like that with the girl on the side of the screen, facing a strange angle. Perhaps the deer is a frequent visitor and the camera person hoped to record it.

Reply to
Dave W

Which must be broken or you wouldn't see replies to us.

Oy Brian! Reply again so this clot can read this will you? Then again I could just call myself Jo.

Maybe he started recording, saw the deer, then adjusted the shot without telling her. Or he wanted a scenic background.

Reply to
Joseph White

Her legs are bare. But they are the sort best covered up. Navvies legs. I think it was set up but cleverly done.

Reply to
harry

Nothing wrong with that.

Wrap and grip.

Reply to
Bob Eager

No type of legs are best covered up. Admire the human body instead of hiding it. I'd even prefer to see an obese woman naked than covered in clothes. You can still tell she's a whale.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

When I looked up "wrap and grip", I got results for guns and rugby tackle training things. What was it you meant by it?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I don't recognise 'Joseph White' and you are not in my killfile, which can't cope with Brian's formatting that showed me the link.

The deer comes into the shot after the start of the video. Also you haven't explained the girl's strange facing direction.

Reply to
Dave W

The sentence I wrote above would explain that.

Brian does no weird formatting that I've noticed (apart from topposting but that won't break a link).

No, it's there right from the beginning.

A good view of the instrument and her playing of it?

Reply to
Joseph White