? - working again

Some while ago, my ? stopped working when using the left shift key, though it would work with the right shift key.

There was a W10 update a few days ago, since when normal operation has been resumed.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

One of the recent Win10 updates (last weeks or the one before I think) put a random assortment of portable PCs UK keyboards into USA mode.

<Windows key><space bar> to toggle out of screwed up mode

USAians would not notice. It was "@" not working caught my wife out.

Reply to
Martin Brown

Wouldn't you notice the wrong language setting in the taskbar?

Reply to
Andy Burns