OT Apprentice abuse

ROTFL

Gf's lad turns 18 tomorrow. And IMHO he is also a lazy spoilt shit.

Reply to
ARW

"Fiji time" is well known to anyone who has worked there.

Arrange a meeting in the morning and they might stroll in the same *day*.

Reply to
Andrew

Actually he was in the car park at 6.50am when I pulled up.

He also did a day's work.

Reply to
ARW

With extremely thin boys.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Closer than 7am in the afternoon, I'd say.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Some years ago, while in Portugal, I was talking to a German businessman who had set up a company there. Their relaxed attitude to timekeeping and to life in general was something he found difficult to cope with.

I always allowed flexible working hours, all done on trust. So long as the right amount of work got done, I wasn't bothered whether my employees were there at precise times. In practice they seemed to police each other, to ensure that nobody abused the system and endangered the arrangement.

Reply to
nightjar

In article snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net>, Tim Streater snipped-for-privacy@greenbee.net writes

Where do you find those these days?