Oscilloscope

Fair enough :-)

Reply to
Clive George

, mouser

shipping

Odd I follow that link and I get £1.27 each but I notice that it's really a safety rated supression capacitor. But it has lead me to:

f-1-6kv/dp/2495752

£2.99 but designed for SMPSUs TVs etc better able to handle the ripple in a PSU?
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

You should have mail, at least I've not had a bounce or a message telling me it's still in the queue.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Don't think you will have any issues at all with a non elecrolytic on ripple rating. Suppression caps need to work at RF so they have very good ESR at highish frequencies.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If you can live with audio and moderate ultrasonic frequencies only then the software Daqarta (sp?) is hard to beat for turning a PC soundcard into a two channel oscilloscope/spectrum analyser and signal generator (the latter works forever even if you don't register it).

No connection with the guy - only a satisfied user. It is great for displaying a live music signal to an audience for demos.

The only risk is connecting your PCs soundcard to the DUT.

Reply to
Martin Brown

or, if you don't need the logic analyser option, save £15 with this version:

Terry Casey