Lavor 160 pressure washer pressure switch

I'm struggling to get the pressure washer switch out, work out how it fixed - which seems to have failer o/c. I wonder if anyone has had to replace one before and found out how to release them?
I have seen an exploded diagram, but it doesn't give many clues away.It does not seem to be called a pressure switch, rather a 'release valve', but its the item which switches off the pump when you release the trigger on the lance/ prevents the pump building up too much pressure.
Harry Bloomfield a écrit :

If anyone else is faced with the same issue....
Remove the clip on plastic brackets, main handle (3x philips) and the 4x torque screws at the rear, which hold the main case sections together.
The motor plus pump unit needs to be released from the main case (2x torque screws plus bracket), the clip together clam shell type case of the simple pressure switch mechanism can then be split apart with a bit of a struggle. In the clam shell case is a plunger which operates an easily relaceable standard microswitch.
In my case, the plunger had stuck, causing the microswitch to stay open circuit.
I just need a replacement lance for it now, for the rather poor original lance.