oscilloscope pot - unusual fitting

Does anyone know where i might get a pot something like this...

RS and Maplin all I can find have screw shafts (not flush pcb mount). Also the "D"shaft is an oddity it seems. The pitch of the pins is also an issue but any of

shaft D type flush pcb mount

would help a lot.

The pot is from an OS 300 Gould oscilloscope I'm trying to fix.

If not I'll have to make a complete new mounting edifice!

thanks

Reply to
dave

Had a look through the DigiKey catalogue? Some here might be posible with some modding:

and enter page number 2083 Not used them for ages and not sure about minimum order level but ship to UK and free postage above 50UKP...

Reply to
Lee

Looks quite common but if you can't find one;!. Can you get another one and take the PCB mount bit off, put the new track in place and fold the lugs over perhaps?..

Reply to
tony sayer

looks like a standard pot to me. These lug mounted ones tended to be used in production runs and not really by diyers. I dont recall seeing them in retail catalogues years ago. Scrap equipment is one way to get the if you can't find anything. Another is to replace only the track, keeps the rest of the old pot. Another is to mount a threaded pot a bit further back. What R value is it?

NT

Reply to
Tabby