Orbitrol steering unit

Anyone attempted repairs? After 6000 hours it doesn't owe me much but at circa £250 I thought I would ask:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

There are 'repair kits' for certain makes but not all.

Andrew

Anyone attempted repairs? After 6000 hours it doesn't owe me much but at circa £250 I thought I would ask:-)

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

In message <qetj99$3hi$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, Andrew Mawson <andrew@please_remove_me.mawson.org.uk> writes

Hmm.. I skimmed through a 30 page pdf of strip and re-assembly. Several special tools were required so it is a bit daunting.

I think this is a Danfoss 150-0027 but there is a thick coat of paint making the *upside down and left to right* mirror version a bit hard to be sure. I don't want to take the machine out of use at the moment and it is still OK for yard work. Just a bit dangerous on the highway!

Reply to
Tim Lamb