Options for switching electrically heated towel rail in wet room?

Fuck thats crap.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So sorry to hear that Bill. Not much I can say that can make it any better I am sure, but hang on in there!

Reply to
John Rumm

Thank you. It's been hard, and now in some ways it's harder. I have a hard road ahead.

The funeral collection raised £702.50 for the Rotherham Hospice. It's a very good cause. I chatted with the secretary for a while and she told me that they get a grant of £2.5 million per annum from the NHS, but their running costs are over five million, so all the rest has to come from fund raising and donations.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Well you'd be a right old nutter if you agreed with me!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Thanks Charles.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I'm just glad she went first because I can't bear to think of her suffering the sadness and desolation I now feel.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Thank you. The kids are being absolutely great. Both girls seem to think I need 3,000 calories per day, and both are providing it.

Fat Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Yes I think I will.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Thank you.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Thank you John.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Sorry to hear that. You said she was ill when I called in for that printer for the Scouts that you gave away.

Reply to
ARW