Opella Dual Flush Valve

My toilet is fitted with an Opella Dual Flush Valve

I have no instructions with it.

The toilet has stopped working - in that if I hold in the press button it will totally empty the tank. But if I let go the tank only half empties - ie the valve drops down before the tank is emptied. I am guessing that the grey unit on the red screwed rod is something to do with the problem - as it appears at the moment to be serving no purpose.

Can anyone tell me what purpose the adjustable red screwed rod (rhs of unit in diagram) and the grey unit it carries serves,

I have looked on Opella site but cannot find any info regarding this particular flush valve. Does anyone have a copy of such a thing

Art

Reply to
arthur.walker

Er, isn't that what a dual flush is supposed to do? Press and hold for full flush (turds), press and release for short flush (piss).

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No - there are two buttons - one should operate as long as it is pressed in. The other (which is the one in question) - should empty the tank - you should not have to keep the button pressed in.

Art

Reply to
arthur.walker