Help needed locating door

Hi all,

I'm having trouble finding a 2 panel moulded door in the right dimensions.

The "Chateau" door at B & Q is essentially what I want but in the following size:::::

1800 x 500 x 35mm

doors must exist somewhere as we have four in a built in wardrobe but need to replace two.

Anyone any idea's or (polite) suggestions ;)

Thanks,

Reply to
Him & Her

Try

The Medway Handyman

These are standard door thickness and of the usual "eggbox" construction.

Regards,

Reply to
Him & Her