Online Specs

I seem to recall a thread or three a goodly while back re online specs. Being a little peeved at Specsavers when is a 2for1 offer not a 2for1 offer, I am now in the market for some new goggles for the Babbage Box. Any wisdom gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,

Reply to
Jim White

I think R D S popped into the "age" thread a week or two back ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

So when is a 2for1 offer not a 2for1 offer?

I can't say that I have ever had a problem with that deal (whether it is worthwhile to pay more to get it, is another matter)

tim

Reply to
tim...
[snip]

That's the kiddie! Cheers Andy.

Reply to
Jim White

Indeed, the 25% off for oldies is a bigger saving when buying expensive varifocals, but you can then get a "Golden Ticket" for further pairs at half price.

No complaints here.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

I use GlassesDirect.

There are quite often discount codes in Moneysavingexpert weekly emails. 2 pairs for £30 is what I'm usually willing to pay.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog