On Topic 2

The first attempt did not seem to work on eternal-september. If it did, I can't see it. No wonder the fire service were shocked. Watch to the end.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

worked for me first time .........

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Works on the Virgin Media groups as well, but not very well on ES. Never mind, I've been having problems all day.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I saw your post, but did not click as watch till the end is something I can only listen to. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

me too I bought a computer with no OS and no drivers...took all day to get things working....hate bloody computers ......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

That bloke's obviously having too easy a life.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Brian. The nutter cut up a fire extinguisher and made it into cupboard. He then hung it on the wall. It looks like a fire extinguisher and any well meaning person could think it was a fire extinguisher if there was a fire.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I agree with most that has already been written. I was impressed by the chaps skill and tool set.

Reply to
Broadback