On topic

In a different life I was in the trade and could not work out what he was doing. Handy lad with all the gear. Watch to the end. I'm not surprised the fire service do not approve.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

first aid unit.

Reply to
tabbypurr

what a waste of effort....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

1.2M viewers and ads, must be making a fortune. You should try and think of something to post on Youtube
Reply to
harry

I did but it was all rubbish ....and certainly won't make any money out of them....AND IF I HEAR ABOUT GRAMMERLY AGAIN I WILL SCREAM !

Jim GM4DHJ ...