On the absolute off chance that someone knows how to achive this...

Well top marks for actually finding a code sequence that works. Unfortunately it tells me I am at 30 seconds

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I am not on vodafone. I am on 3

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

For 3, give up?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

of course that totally contradicts the examples where you don't put your mobile number in, but your voicemail number - e.g. 123

If so its so dark that its completely invisible

Its the usual story of 'keep the customer in the dark except for stuff that makes us money'

And technical support that knows f*ck all about the product they are selling plus a million different internet pages all telling you this fixes it in a million different ways - none of which actually work and half of which will need a factory reset to recover from. :-)

Welcome to the wide wide world of consumer products.

In the mid 90s I went into a bookshop that had a very very good computer book section and paid £55 for a book on SUN solaris, because it had 4 lines on one page that told you exactly what to type to enable the SUN SPARC machine to actually talk to a printer.

I don't believe we ever used the manual beyond that - and if i'd had a smart phone back then I would have photoed the page.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

As I have already said And for 3 network it's 123

Reply to
Bryan Morris

Well, it seems that users are stuck with a max of 30 seconds.

Maybe you could persuade your provider to make a custom one for you? Perhaps you could use one of the victim status cases to force their hand? Like: "This is damaging to my mental health." - quite hot at the moment. "I need more time to determine which gender I am." etc.

Reply to
Richard

cheeky...

Reply to