On one PC, Windows 7 to Windows 10 update fails at 'fetching updates: 46%'. What to do next?

In message <rcieo0$10b$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, "Brian Gaff (Sofa)" snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk> writes

Hmm.. I've just been offered that. Does it do anything Firefox, Google, Yahoo, Safari don't?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

... ...

I wonder whether that system counts as "legacy".

ISTM that you missed the article in which I said that, one day, after three hours it had passed 46% and was waiting to be allowed to do the next stage.

Interesting, thanks.

Reply to
dr.j.r.stockton