Oh ----

Yep, someone's been diying...

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

What about this one from a hotel I stayed in in China!

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

what's wrong with that?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

It amazes me how dropbox takes 20+ seconds to send a 600kB file over an

80Mbps link
Reply to
Andy Burns

Is that a hand dryer in the corner of the shower? If so, how come it doesn't fuse every time someone takes a shower? Or is it so obviously dangerous that nobody does?

Reply to
GB

No, that a rather elaborate soap dispenser.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Huh? Brian