Number plate surrounds

Can anybody recommend durable number plate surrounds, either chrome effect or bright metal? Standard size. The plastic ones I had lost their finish within a year or so and the metal ones are quite rusty.
--
Peter

I have a 'chrome' one which came from Halfords many years ago. Still looks as new on a car which lives outside.
I dunno if it is chrome or SS, but is metal.
--
*Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy *

Thanks. They're Richbrook stainless steel, so should be worthwhile. A couple of quid cheaper on eBay, which will also save me the 15+ mile round trip to my nearest Halfrauds.
--
Peter

That would explain it lasting so well. The new numberplate fitted at the same time is looking a bit sorry for itself. ;-)
--
*DON'T SWEAT THE PETTY THINGS AND DON'T PET THE SWEATY THINGS.