New Team shower - no water delivery!

Hi,

'Got this 'New Team' 10.4 Kw electric shower which is about 2 years old. It's not a shower that is used regularly and has performed OK when called upon to perform - until today. It was last used about 2 months ago. Turned it on this morning and nothing came out. Checked that power was there OK and water supply to it was OK but still it wont deliver a drop. Took the cover off and looked around but still couldnt see anything amiss. Any suggestions?

Jim

Reply to
Yvonne

Is the standby light on when the power control is off? Does the standby light go off when the power control is advanced to cold-med-high?

Reply to
Graham

Blocked shower head?

Thanks. I'll check when I get back home tonite.

Reply to
Yvonne

No, I unscrewed the shower head and got same result.

Jim

Reply to
Yvonne