New Screwfix trade counter in Stockport

Wuhoo! They're opening a trade counter in Stockport which will be well handy for me. Shame it wasn't around this weekend so I could have got some plumbing bits instead of going to B&Q.
What kind of stock do the trade counters hold? Is it pretty usual to be able to get most things from the catalogue or do you have to order some stuff?

They are also trying to recruit staff for a Croydon, Surrey trade counter - but exactly where I don't know... yet!
Peter
On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:15:04 GMT, "Peter Andrews"

Belmarsh? Wormwood Scrubs?
--

.andy

They've had everything I've ever tried buying in stock. I've never heard them telling anyone else that an item is not in stock either.
--
Andrew Gabriel

Andrew Gabriel wrote:

You should come and stand behind me then... (in the Bristol branch) I have an uncanny knack of managing to find the things that aren't in stock... on a couple of occasions I've hit a hole-in-one having only gone in for a single item! On the whole though pretty good, and certainly nowhere near as bad as Toolstation once were.
Mathew