New gas Fire

Hi. I had a new Valor Visage open flame gas fire installed a few weeks ago but I reckon it is not throwing out enough heat. How are we supposed to know if it is performing correctly? It also makes a loud noise, is that normal?

Arthur

Reply to
Davao

I got told these threw money into the wind(up the flew)? and where only a feature.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Does the installation conform to the instructions? Measure the gas rate (see gas fitting FAQ) and compare against the rating plate.

I'm not familar with this particular model. Please describe it as best you can.

Reply to
Ed Sirett