New box. Next step

Ah, ok so not full fat photoshop... not sure if elements had activation or not.. probably depends on how far back it goes?

Reply to
John Rumm

In message snipped-for-privacy@marfordfarm.demon.co.uk>, Tim Lamb snipped-for-privacy@marfordfarm.demon.co.uk> writes

Works happily with Win10/32 on a VM.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

It does, un-install while online so it can tell the mother ship then reinstall - key will be needed.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

I agree usenet is not a problem, but I thought the OP uses Turnpike for email as well?

Reply to
GB

Not since the Demon demise:-(

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Ok. It is W11 pro. 16GB ram installed.

I have a dead Willow tree to fell so will pick this up after some help expected Thursday. I have managed to set the date and clock:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I had to do one of those a few months back...

As long as you have set the right region and time zone, it should set the date and time itself from an internet time server.

Reply to
John Rumm