New bathroom suite no advice wanted or needed

I don't want advice about a new bathroom suite nor about any fixtures and fittings. I don't even need advice about showers or plumbing. Indded the entire subject of bathrooms, showers, tiles, and sanitary fittings is not of direct relevance to me at this moment.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hi,

I also don't want advice about a new bathroom suite nor about any fixtures and fittings. I don't even need advice about showers or plumbing. Indeed the entire subject of bathrooms, showers, tiles, and sanitary fittings is not of direct relevance to me at this moment. Not sure if this helps but i got a great deal on all of the above (cut and paste as necessary) at

they offer free UK delivery.

Hope this helps,

John

Reply to
BilP

You realize this is practically Heresy!

Reply to
EricP

In message , EricP writes

Maybe you didn't realise he was on a fishing trip ...

Reply to
geoff

Well he hooked one at least. :)

Reply to