Never damage asbestos tiles.

Asbestos was widely used till 1977.So there are chances that it contains asbestos.But it is not dangerous unless you try to rip them out and particles become airborne.Please call a professional agency to cover these tiles.Please visit

for more information.

Reply to
sanju11

I'm pretty sure that there's 100% chance that asbestos contains asbestos.

-- Halmyre

Reply to
Halmyre

I do hope you can substantiate such a wild claim.

Reply to
Lino expert

I do hope you can substantiate such a wild claim.

Perhaps it works like aspartame and phenylalanine and the tiles mearly contains a source of asbestos.

Reply to
Graham.

It was used without restriction until well into the 1980s. With restrictions it was fitted into the 2000s. There's still a lot in use.

who will do exactly what any half clued diyer can do.

NT

Reply to
Tabby

In article , sanju11 writes

No shit, Sherlock.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

But with less care and attention (since they don't get to live with the results), and charge a fortune into the bargain.

Reply to
John Rumm

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember sanju11 saying something like:

Ye spamming bollox.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Ahh Barstow, I loved the route 66 museum even with out the drugs :-)

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike