need push-to-open sprung door catch

I need to locate those door catches where you push it to close, then push again and it springs open. This is to make a concealed tiled door in a bath panel that will not need a handle on the outside. I don't really know what they are called. Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=touch+latch&x=7&y=15Cic.Testing UBUNTU Linux

Everything working so far ================================

Reply to
Cicero

Touch latch