sprung door catch thingy...

Hi can anyone help with an item I am looking for?
I am looking for one of those door catch things that when you push the door the catch springs the door open. It's for a kitchen cupboard, glass fronted with a brushed chrome frame. I like the flush look and would prefer not to have a handle.
What are they called please?
--
The man who smiles when things go wrong
has thought of someone to blame it on.

A similar question is answered here: http://www.avforums.com/forums/av-stands-cabinets-seating-furniture/450378-where-find-push-open-door-catches.html
and if you try various searches on 'sprung door catch'; 'push release door catch' and so on you will find more examples.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/av-stands-cabinets-seating-furniture/450378-where-find-push-open-door-catches.html
Yeah I had looked on Google but I think my search terminology was a bit vague and coming up with too many results. Found something ideal but the postage was more than three times it's value. I'll try B&Q now I know what I'm looking for.
Cheers.
--
The man who smiles when things go wrong
has thought of someone to blame it on.
Nitro wrote:

Touch latches, AFAIK. Readily available.
David

Thanks, found some now, also called tutch-latches.
--
The man who smiles when things go wrong
has thought of someone to blame it on.
Nitro wrote:

Have you tried Ikea in Birmingham?
--
Phil L
RSRL Tipster Of The Year 2008

It's in Wednesbury, part of the black country apparently. Can't believe shirt tales are flapping over a geographical error, as made by Ikea themselves.
--
The man who smiles when things go wrong
has thought of someone to blame it on.

Tails. You're welcome.

--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 2nd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3176
Open are the double doors of the horizon, unlock'd are its bolts

I shall report you for netkopping, the spelling police are at my door....where's me tabs....
--
The man who smiles when things go wrong
has thought of someone to blame it on.
Nitro® wrote: