Name that window blind

I was in a blind shop today, they had a venetian which by means of clips shoved in between the rubber and the glass and a frame attached to this made for a very neat blind which had no visible edges and needed no holes making.
I can't find similar on the net to compare prices, is anyone aware of a brand name or a supplier of this type of blind?
Cheers.

Summat like this, http://www.sunriseblinds.co.uk/perfect.html
R D S wrote:

Google "Perfect Fit Blinds"
--
Adrian C

I did, I was struggling to find anywhere I could price them. I am back online now though so back to it.