My ruined credit rating

I've had the max 999 rating for over a year now, but since I put £1300 0 onto three 0% credit card offers until 2020, my score has taken a nosediv e to ---->
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwkrCg_XUAEerse.jpg
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 10:43:40 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:

000 onto three 0% credit card offers until 2020, my score has taken a nosed ive to ---->

That's intersting I've no idea what credit rating I have but have been told the higher your rating the more likely they are to make money from you whi ch is why they no longer lioke you because there can't make money from you.
On Monday, 7 November 2016 13:31:34 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:

13000 onto three 0% credit card offers until 2020, my score has taken a nos edive to ---->

ld the higher your rating the more likely they are to make money from you w hich is why they no longer lioke you because there can't make money from yo u.
The credit rating is how likely you are to be able to your bills, given you r income and outgoings.
When I was working, I was on £45000 pa, but had debts of £73000 a nd so my credit rating was 655/999, even though my payment history was 100% for 40 years.
Now I am retired, my pension is £18000, but because I have no debts, m y rating is now 998/999.

Completely blotto, already.